Issues I will consider in using Planer LC15 ANN 1000 for the MA Show are:
- ratio/resolution of screen, from laptop or DVD player to the screen,
- how to hang it inside the vitrine, and
- resolving the reflection of the screen.
I will also contact Sandlant again, to ask if the plastic sheets could be cut to size, and mitred on some of the edges.
I am working on the design of the column/vitrine:
- on how to hang the screen,
- on connecting cables, and
- where to place the speakers.
A column would allow me to hang the screen inside, which a NUCA vitrine (below) wouldn't.